Download free tutorial Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2021
Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2021: UI/UX, Figma, +more Download
Become a Designer in 2021! Master Mobile and Web Design, User Interface + User Experience (UI/UX Design), HTML, and CSS
What you’ll learn
- Build beautifully designed web and mobile projects for your customers using modern tools used by top companies in 2021
- Get hired as a Designer or become a freelancer that can work from anywhere and for anyone. Designers are in high demand!
- Includes 100+ assets and premium design templates that you can keep and use to customize for all your future projects
- Master Figma for your design needs then learn to convert your designs into a live HTML an CSS website
- Have an amazing design portfolio customized and professionally completed by the end of the course (we provide it for you!)
- Master both Web and Mobile design principles and how to go from sketching to fully fledged high fidelity designs that will wow customers
- Learn to design for all types of devices using Figma and other tools used by some of the top designers in the world
- Learn to use HTML5 and CSS3 to make your designs come to life and create fully working websites
- Learn best practices that takes years to learn in the design industry
- Learn to make professional logos and design choices for all branding needs
- Learn UI/UX best practices using the latest trends in the industry
- Learn to be a designer as well as a web developer at the same time (a rare combination of skills that is in high demand)!
- No requirements. We teach you and show you everything from scratch! From Zero to Mastery
- Get ready to fall in love with Design and making everything you touch into beautiful projects for the rest of your life!
Just launched with all modern Design tools and best practices for 2021! Join a live online community of over 350,000+ students and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto for top companies. A great Designer is becoming harder and harder to find and it isn’t rare to find designers make $160,000+ salaries now because it is such a valuable skill. We will teach you how to get there!
Using the latest best practices in Web Design and Mobile Design as well as User Interface and User Experience Design (UI/UX), this course focuses on efficiently getting you from zero to a point where you can get hired or win freelance contracts. We will use in demand tools like Figma to show you a full workflow from start to finish. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
The course also includes 100+ assets and premium design templates that you can keep and use to customize for all your future projects. We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Design skills!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of working as a Designer, all the way into learning how to create final professional designs and then converting them into actual websites or apps using HTML and CSS.
Daniel is a design leader in tech with extensive experience in helping startups build and iterate on their products. Daniel is passionate about teaching and empowering designers and working with other disciplines to build purposeful products that meet both user and business goals.
His approach to design is always thoughtful and iterative. Daniel often finds himself working collaboratively with his team whether that is sketching concepts and flows or leading design strategy with team leads and external stakeholders.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a Web or Mobile Design business on the side as a freelancer, or work as a designer at a company
- Web Developers and Mobile Developers wanting to add another valuable skill to their tool belt
- Anyone who wants to get hired as a Web Designer, Mobile Designer, UI/UX Designer
- Anyone who want to learn about the latest CSS3 features like Flexbox, CSS Grid and CSS Variables as well as HTML5